Rustic. Refined. Romantic.
Gorgeous designer details, linens and decor from Southern Grace’s on-site design studio create sensational settings for any style or season. Our specialists customize and flawlessly create every element of your celebration to express your personal style. Our packages provide budget control and designer quality at an exceptional value.
We have the privilege of partnering with the best vendors in the wedding industry. Click here for our handpicked selection of caterers, floral designers, officiants, wedding cakes, photographers, and more.
A Little Something Extra…Just Because
On your wedding day you deserve to be pampered, so we include the following extras at no additional charge.
- Your choice of a beautiful, fully restored vintage automobile from our exclusive collection, and a chauffeur for the day. Your car will deliver you in high style to your ceremony and reception (and also makes for unforgettable photographs!).
- A specially appointed relaxing area within the barn for the new Mr. and Mrs. and their bridal party. Decked out with gorgeous vintage couches, pillows, antique tables and flowers, this is a secluded spot to catch your breath and enjoy your first moments as husband and wife together.
- Your new initials adorn the large sliding barn doors, festively covered in delicate mosses.
The Southern Grace Wedding Package
Be as involved as you wish in the design and planning, but leave the details to us so you can relax in confidence and cherish your day. Our wedding package includes the following:
- Personalized wedding planning and coordination
- Day-of wedding Director and Assistants
- Ongoing access to our experts for professional advice and guidance with consultation via email and phone
- Exclusive event use of the Southern Grace property
- Personalized event styling
- Complimentary use of vintage and antique collections
- Complete site set up and dismantling
- Custom created floral swags
- Access for engagement photo sessions
- Ten acre private parking lot
- Two complimentary parking attendants
- Complimentary shuttle for guests requiring assistance
At Southern Grace
- Use of the historic chapel for exchanging vows, lit by antique chandeliers and vintage fixtures and decorated with flower swags
- Our beautiful pastoral meadow, with giant oak trees and a view of the pond and running brook
- Antique church pews for all guests
- Lanterns, flower bedecked cones and candles hung from oaks
- Vintage unity or altar table
- Ceremony rehearsal the day before your wedding
- Bridal Suite and Groom’s Cottage for dressing
- Turn of the century, decorated wagon for gifts
- Decorated welcome table for your guest book
At the Southern Barn
- Hors d’oeuvres tables and linens
- Lawn games, such as croquet, horseshoes and cornhole
- Use of our barn for dinner and dancing
- Elegant buffet presentation
- Reception seating with eight guests per 60” round table
- All tables and chairs
- Choice of reception set up, decor and styling
- Customized farm table for Bridal party (seats 18) with full decor, including our signature floral swag
- Special chair decorations for the Bride and Groom
- Decor for buffet, beverage and service tables
- Barn will be lit with thousands of twinkling lights, multiple antique crystal chandeliers and abundant candlelight
- Personalized styling of our antique cupboard for favors, vintage dessert table and antique dresser for your wedding cake display
- Gala send off with oversized sparklers
- Complete event clean up and recycling